All Saints Cathedral
The All Saints Cathedral was founded in 1917 and completed and consecrated in 1952. The church building itself is of an English Gothic style, with interior arches, a ribbed ceiling, stone walls, and stained glass windows (most notably a bright flower-like window above the choir area). It is one of the oldest and largest Christian churches in Nairobi. The Cathedral was founded by and is still home to an Anglican church which hosts regular Sunday services, as well as other religious ceremonies (e.g. weddings, funerals, etc.), and community social services. The Cathedral has ample onsite parking and is located close to Uhuru Park.
P.O. Box 40539 – 00100
Telephone: (254) 020 2712994 / (254) 020 2722640 / (254) 020 2723126
Mobile: (254) 072 2238234
Fax: (254) 020 2723040